Our business and personal lives should have taught us that disputes arise, and that litigation is in many instances
The fundamental advantages of mediation include:
- Shorter timeframe - Litigation can be
time consumingdue to the prescribed formalities and processes that need to be followed. Mediation on the other hand can elicit positive outcomes within a very short timeframe.
- Reduced formalities - The mediation process is a relatively informal process which allows both parties to communicate openly and directly with one another, under the facilitation of a mediator.
- Mutual agreements - Unlike litigation or arbitration where the final decision is made by the presiding official, mediation allows the parties to arrive at a mutually agreed resolution, with the assistance of the mediator.
- Ongoing relationship - Litigation is adversarial in nature which can cause irreparable damage to the relationship between the parties. Mediation aims at protecting that relationship while moving towards an agreed outcome.
- Cost effective - The shorter timeframes and reduced formalities involved in mediation means that it is a relatively inexpensive dispute resolution option.
Fox Legal offers mediation and conflict resolution services for businesses and individuals. Our services are designed to resolve disputes and conflicts amicably, and we always strive for a win/win solution. Owner Gary Andrew is an internationally accredited mediator with the ADR International.
Our mediation services focus on the following:
Mediating personal or
family relateddisputes and issues.
Mediating disputes arising in business or within the workplace.
Assisting clients to identify, manage, mitigate or prevent conflict situations.
Assessing the merits of a dispute and advising clients on their options to resolve the matter.
Our mediators are independent facilitators that help both parties reach a mutually agreeable outcome. We deal with disputes ranging from family issues such as divorces and custody issues to contract disagreements to employer/employee disputes to landlord/tenant issues.
Contact us today to discuss your mediation and conflict resolution requirements.